- Preparing feasibilities
- Obtaining loans from banks
- Preparation of SEDF’s Application
Payment of Interest (KIBOR)
- 100% KIBOR of the Capital Cost
- 50% of KIBOR for Working Capital
- Project Size (Cost) Limit
- USD 3 million or equivalent amount in PKR
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- Minimum 30% Equity participation by the applicant is required (debt to equity ratio – 70%: 30%).
Mark-up Subsidy Limit
The total monetary value of the SEDF interest subsidy shall not exceed PKR. 50 million.
Tenure of Mark-up Subsidy
SEDF provides credit assistance to the projects initially for 03 years extendable by another 02 years, upon satisfactory performance review by SEDF’s Board of Directors.