Chief Executive Officer
Applications are invited from dynamic professionals with credentials and vision to head Sindh Enterprise Development Fund (SEDF), a Public Sector Company based in Karachi, established by the Government of Sindh to encourage private sector investments. SEDF provides technical and financial assistance to enterprises involved in value addition to Agro Processing, Dairy, Livestock, Poultry, Fisheries, Floriculture, Storage & Cold Chain, Mining & Processing of Mineral & Energy.
The candidate must:
- Possess a graduate degree from a well-reputed institute or such other professional qualification, or
- be a member of a recognized body of professional accountaints, or
- be a recognized businessman or professional with a postgraduate degree in business administration or public administration or finance or commerce or marketing or equivalent; and
The candidate must possess demonstrated experience minimum (10) years:
- in governance or business administration or public administration or finance or commerce or marketing or any other field commensurate to the job in significant organizations with a commercial orientation, or
- as chief executive or at a senior management level in similar organizations that have commercial attributes, or
- at senior positions in relevant professional areas; or
- in community or professional organizations; or
- at the level of member of governing body of a professional institute or as a head of department.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong teams within a business and ensure projects, initiatives or other work functions are performed successfully.
- Proven track record of Investment mobilization and Institutional collaboration leading to synergies.
- Financial literacy, business acumen and understanding of the value and importance of the
principles of public service.
- Excellent Leadership, Team Building, Analytical &; Inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated experience of evaluating and applying emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
- Well-versed in laws and regulations, technology tools, and human resource management.