a) Personal Details
- Credit worthiness ascertained by Bank
- NIC Verification
- Applicant should not be blacklisted by any Government Department
b) Investor Profile
- Profile of the recipient’s company/individual (Up-gradation from basic industry or new entrant). Up-gradation proposal will be given subsidy for the Plant, Machinery & Equipment only, whereas, for new entrant civil work can also be included.
- Income Tax/Wealth Tax Return (If Available)
- NTN Certificates
c) Project Details
- Proposal evaluation on the basis of priority sectors, introducing value addition, scoring criteria/due diligence by Appraisal Committee & creation of employment.
- Project Implementation Timelines.
- SEDF will not cover the cost of animals except imported livestock and their embryos. Electronic Identification Tag to be applied to monitor the quantity of animals.
- Upon receipt of confirmation of disbursement of loan to the applicant, SEDF’s Bank will issue a letter of comfort for payment of KIBOR portion to the lending Bank.
- Minimum 30% Equity participation by applicant.
- SEDF financial support shall not be extended to projects valuing more than USD 03 Million or equivalent amount in PKR
- SEDF provides credit assistance to the projects initially for 03 years extendable by another 02 years, upon satisfactory performance review by SEDF’s Board.
- SEDF may also pay to the extent only of 100% KIBOR of the Capital Cost and 50% of KIBOR for Working Capital.
- SEDF shall assist in Match Making of the potential investors with the designated Banks for extending loans.
- The total monetary value of the SEDF interest subsidy shall not exceed PKR. 50 Million.
- Project site should be visited prior to case approval and a survey report must be submitted verifying ground situation.
- The ownership of the land proposed by the project shall be verified by the District Revenue Authority.
- The projects would be reviewed annually to evaluate their performance against the given criteria.